A Tham Christmas
Christmas is as far back as ever as my Mom would say.
We had a full house for dinner last night with Cynthia's Mom, and Christine, Ricky, Shannon, Crystal and Derek, and Carol, Fede, Sebastian and Lillian and Justin and the 3 of us. Dinner I think was good, turkey cooked, but not too cooked, 3 kinds of potatoe dish, brussel sprouts, carrots, stuffing, ... and Carol's Brazilian lime pie for desert.
The only real problem was that the sink stopped draining - I think it was all the potatoe skins that went through the garbage disposal - after dinner, so today I am sitting waiting for the plumber to arrive to clean out the line.
Liam got a skateboard from Santa and we got a MacBook to replace the aging communal laptop that we leave on the kitchen counter for iTunes and email reading. And too many other presents to mention.

Some photos are here.
We had a full house for dinner last night with Cynthia's Mom, and Christine, Ricky, Shannon, Crystal and Derek, and Carol, Fede, Sebastian and Lillian and Justin and the 3 of us. Dinner I think was good, turkey cooked, but not too cooked, 3 kinds of potatoe dish, brussel sprouts, carrots, stuffing, ... and Carol's Brazilian lime pie for desert.
The only real problem was that the sink stopped draining - I think it was all the potatoe skins that went through the garbage disposal - after dinner, so today I am sitting waiting for the plumber to arrive to clean out the line.
Liam got a skateboard from Santa and we got a MacBook to replace the aging communal laptop that we leave on the kitchen counter for iTunes and email reading. And too many other presents to mention.

Some photos are here.

<< Home