Nearly Christmas
In the world of the mundane, not much happened in October and November, but here are the highlights as such.
Christmas is Coming, and so are the Thams
This year will feature a Tham Christmas in Palo Alto. There will be 14 of us here for much of the holiday, with Carol, Sebastien and Pau-Pau just arrived.

Hardscaping
Cynthia figured out what we wanted to do with the backyard. A second patio and trellis. After some trials and tribulations with the contractor we got it finished. Just in time for winter.

Skype
I finally started using Skype a bit. One day at work Liam called me on my cellphone to ask me a question. I figured that he got Carol to call me. Turns out that he went to the computer and called me up on skype because it was easier. Will he ever own a phone?
Also it was cool that Ryan (who was on a cycling holiday in New Zealand) noticed that I was online one day and connected for a long chat.
Google Patent Search
Now you too can easily find my patents via google search.
Christmas is Coming, and so are the Thams
This year will feature a Tham Christmas in Palo Alto. There will be 14 of us here for much of the holiday, with Carol, Sebastien and Pau-Pau just arrived.

Hardscaping
Cynthia figured out what we wanted to do with the backyard. A second patio and trellis. After some trials and tribulations with the contractor we got it finished. Just in time for winter.

Skype
I finally started using Skype a bit. One day at work Liam called me on my cellphone to ask me a question. I figured that he got Carol to call me. Turns out that he went to the computer and called me up on skype because it was easier. Will he ever own a phone?
Also it was cool that Ryan (who was on a cycling holiday in New Zealand) noticed that I was online one day and connected for a long chat.
Google Patent Search
Now you too can easily find my patents via google search.

<< Home