Catching Up...
Given that there hasn't been an update in a while, here is a bumper one
Gary and family visiting
My brother, wife and two kids were here for about two weeks. I think that a good time was had by all and it was nice to get the tatami room used as a guest room. The report is that it was very comfy. More photos are here.


Biking
I won my third race, and my first road race, with a solo breakaway of 20 miles. The exciting, and excited, race report is here. And a couple of photos; first time up the climb, and off the front. And someone calls me skinny in his race report!
I took Liam on his first trail riding today at Arastadero park. "It was more fun and steeper" than he expected. He did pretty good though.

Tea Table
We got the tea table that finally completes the tea room. Perfect for playing mahjong or in this case doing a jigsaw puzzle. I am wearing the tasteful T-Shirt I won in the race mentioned.

Next up is Cynthia's Mom coming to visit, a camping trip next weekend and Liam heading back to school on the 21st.
Gary and family visiting
My brother, wife and two kids were here for about two weeks. I think that a good time was had by all and it was nice to get the tatami room used as a guest room. The report is that it was very comfy. More photos are here.


Biking
I won my third race, and my first road race, with a solo breakaway of 20 miles. The exciting, and excited, race report is here. And a couple of photos; first time up the climb, and off the front. And someone calls me skinny in his race report!
I took Liam on his first trail riding today at Arastadero park. "It was more fun and steeper" than he expected. He did pretty good though.

Tea Table
We got the tea table that finally completes the tea room. Perfect for playing mahjong or in this case doing a jigsaw puzzle. I am wearing the tasteful T-Shirt I won in the race mentioned.

Next up is Cynthia's Mom coming to visit, a camping trip next weekend and Liam heading back to school on the 21st.

<< Home