Ebay. Sale!
I've bought a bit of stuff every now and again on EBay. But last night I had my first sale (this link will work for a few weeks at least). It sold in a couple of hours for the Buy It Now price. Doh! I must have priced it to low.
Ebay makes good money on this. $2.40 listing fee, 25c to have Buy It Now enabled, $4.31 as the sales fee and possibly 3% of the sales price from paypal (a subsidary) depending on how the buyer pays. No wonder, ex-General Magic developer support guy, Pierre is rich - at least he seems to appreciate and do some good with his cash.
Ebay makes good money on this. $2.40 listing fee, 25c to have Buy It Now enabled, $4.31 as the sales fee and possibly 3% of the sales price from paypal (a subsidary) depending on how the buyer pays. No wonder, ex-General Magic developer support guy, Pierre is rich - at least he seems to appreciate and do some good with his cash.

<< Home