A champion in the family
Kieran is now ranked 3rd in the Northern California and Nevada Cat 3 Time Trial category.
Check out the USA Cycling website

Check out the USA Cycling website

| 1 | 1268 | Michael Holt | San Jose, CA | ||||
| 2 | 1269 | Michael Burrows | Cupertino, CA | ||||
| 3 | 1305 | Kieran Sherlock | Palo Alto, CA |
Update:
The photo is actually from the District (N Ca. plus N Nevada) Time Trial championship, where I was 3rd in the 40-44 championship. Don't ask how far I was behind the winner, national champion Michael Hutchinson. And here's a photo of me from a TT the previous week.
The ratings are kinda fun, but no one quite knows how they are calculated or takes them seriously (or actually looks at them :-) Hopefully I can move up a spot or two after the Mt Diablo Hill Climb though, my kind of TT! Kieran.

<< Home