Kieran the Hero
I had the same sunglasses for 7 years from the time of my big bike crash (the glasses protected my eyes when I landed on my face) while 2 weeks pregnant until July this year. I don't even remember how I lost it. After much frustration and receiving a pair of fake Oakleys from someone on EBay, I gave in and bought a new pair from Sunglass Hut.
This morning, I thought I lost my new glasses coming out of Safeway and not finding the glasses. I was really bummed and was in a somewhat unhappy mood for the whole morning thinking that I lost yet another pair of sunglasses.
I looked under the car seats and everywhere in my car, and went back all the places I went but no glasses. Later today, while I was driving Kieran to get his birthday present (a repairstand for his bikes), I told him about the sunglasses. We chatted for a while, then he found the glasses under his seat. Crazy. I thought I looked there but Kieran certainly got the hero of the day award.
This morning, I thought I lost my new glasses coming out of Safeway and not finding the glasses. I was really bummed and was in a somewhat unhappy mood for the whole morning thinking that I lost yet another pair of sunglasses.
I looked under the car seats and everywhere in my car, and went back all the places I went but no glasses. Later today, while I was driving Kieran to get his birthday present (a repairstand for his bikes), I told him about the sunglasses. We chatted for a while, then he found the glasses under his seat. Crazy. I thought I looked there but Kieran certainly got the hero of the day award.

<< Home