Sunny!
For the last few days the rainy weather has cleared and the sun is shining. We were in Donegal for the weekend and I even managed to pick up a light sunburn.
I now have a borrowed bike that I have ridden a little. Out on the roads today the temperature varied between 81 and 87F. Perfect for the bike, except that it is hot enough to melt the tar on the road.... with visions of Biloki's crash in the '03 tour de france, I was picking my way down one particular hill.
More Irish photos are here
I now have a borrowed bike that I have ridden a little. Out on the roads today the temperature varied between 81 and 87F. Perfect for the bike, except that it is hot enough to melt the tar on the road.... with visions of Biloki's crash in the '03 tour de france, I was picking my way down one particular hill.
More Irish photos are here


<< Home